The West Bohemian Museum is the dominant building in Kopecky Gardens (Kopeckeho sady) ref. no. 357.
It was built 1893-1902 on the proposal of the head of the Industrial Art Museum here, Josef Skorpil. The architecture is Neo-Renaissance with decorative fin-de-siecle elements, built to a design by E. Kroh, O. Volf and A. Dryak. The inner decoration is by sculptors G. Kloucek, V. Saff, J. Drahnovsky and painter A. Nemejc.
Copyright © 2002 City of Plzen. All Rights Reserved.