House ref. no. 170 (Presovska Street no. 5), originally Renaissance with a small portal from the latter half of the 16th century, rebuilt in Louis-Seize style in 1799.
Above the portal the house's sign (a golden lion) is carved out. Originally it was home to the Kladruby monastery, from 1623 an inn (the courtyard contained a stable for 36 horses).
Copyright © 2002 City of Plzen. All Rights Reserved.